LBank.info (LBK Blockchain Co., Limited) confirms with users:
1. When a user clicks the consent registration button on the registration page of the LBank.info website, completes the registration process, and obtains the LBank.info account number and password, it is deemed that the user and LBank.info have reached a "User Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "this agreement"), and the user uses it for entering LBank.info and all agreements reached on the transaction services provided by LBank.info.
2. LBank.info and users have carefully read all the terms in this User Agreement and the contents of the Disclaimer and Privacy Terms issued by LBank.info. They have known, understood, and accepted this agreement and the foregoing disclaimer and privacy terms. It serves as the basis for determining the rights and obligations of both parties. LBank.info's "Disclaimer" and "Privacy Terms" are essential parties to this agreement. When users accept this agreement, they are deemed to accept the entire contents of LBank.info's "Disclaimer" and "Privacy Terms”. The contents of this agreement include the text and various rules, statements, and instructions that have been issued by LBank.info or may be released in the future. All rules, statements, and instructions are considered an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement.
3. This agreement does not involve legal relationships and legal disputes between LBank.info users and other users arising from digital asset transactions.
4. Notice: Due to the influence of some countries’ policies, some countries have completely stopped token issuance and financing activities. If relevant policies, laws, and regulations change, users shall bear the risk of trading assets. Please consider whether to register and use the token transaction service after careful consideration. We do not accept people from Mainland China, the United States, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or Cuba to register and invest in this platform due to your country’s policies or laws. Your assets on this platform are difficult to be protected, you shall bear the responsibility for the security of trading assets.
1. "LBank.info": refers to the digital asset trading platform operated and managed by LBK Blockchain Co., Limited, with the domain name LBank.info., LBK Blockchain Co., Limited provides online trading services for cryptocurrency players such as Bitcoin through this online trading platform. Hereinafter in this Agreement, "LBank.info" refers to both the online trading platform LBK Blockchain Co., Limited and LBank Exchange.
2. "User”: refers to an LBank.info registered member who accepts and agrees to all the terms of this agreement and other legal terms and operating rules issued and updated by LBank.info.
3. "User Registration" means the process by which a user logs into LBank.info, fills in the relevant information as required, and confirms that he agrees to perform the relevant user agreement.
4. "Digital asset transaction": refers to the digital asset transaction activities performed by users through the LBank.info platform.
5. "Deposit": refers to the digital asset pre-deposit by the user to the LBank.info platform in order to purchase or sell cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin.
6. "Transaction fee": refers to the transaction fee paid to LBank.info by the user who has a transaction in LBank.info.
II. User Registration
1. Qualification for registration
The user promises: the user has full capacity for civil rights and capacity for the conduct, or if the user does not have full capacity for civil rights and capacity for the conduct, click the "agree to register" button, it will be deemed that the user has obtained the consent of his legal agent, registered by his legal agent and applied LBank services.
2. Purpose of registration
User Commitment: user registration requirements are not intended to violate any laws or regulations or for the purpose of trading digital assets.
3. Registration process
(1) The user ('you') agree to provide full, accurate, and true information in accordance with the information requested on the LBank.info user registration page to including but not limited to the phone number, identification documents, and valid account password.
(2) If a user legally and completely submits all information required for registration, they will be entitled to an LBank.info Exchange Account which can then be used to login to the LBank.info trading platform.
(3) When the user obtains the LBank.info account number and password, the user is deemed to have successfully registered, and the user agrees to receive emails or short messages related to the management and operation of the LBank.info website sent by LBank.info.
(4) After successfully registering an account on LBank.info Trade you agree to provide accurate and authentic documents so that your identity can be verified this may also be called 'Real-Name Authentication.
III. Service Content
LBank.info provides online trading platform services for users to conduct digital asset trading activities through LBank.info.
1. Service agreement
(1) You have the right to view the real-time market and transaction information of various products of digital assets on this website, the right to submit digital asset trading orders through this website, and complete the digital asset transaction.
(2) You have the right to view the information on this website under the member account of this website and have the right to apply the functions provided by this website.
(3) You have the right to participate in the activities organized by the website in accordance with the rules posted on this website.
(4) This site promises to provide you with other services.
2. Service rules
Service rules you are committed to abiding by the following website service rules:
(1) You shall comply with the provisions of applicable laws, regulations, rules, and policy requirements, ensure the legality of the source of all digital assets in your account, and shall refrain from engaging in any illegal activities or other activities that damage the rights and interests of this Website or any third party, such as sending or receiving information that is illegal, illicit or infringes on the rights and interests of any other person, sending or receiving pyramid scheme information or information or remarks causing other harms, unauthorized use or falsification of the email header information of this Website, inter alia.
(2) You shall comply with applicable laws and regulations and properly use and keep your account on this Website and login password, password of your financial transactions, and the mobile phone number bound with your account that you provide upon registration of your account, as well as the security of the verification codes received via your mobile phone. You shall be solely responsible for any and all your operations carried out using your account with this Website and login password, financial transaction password, verification codes sent to your mobile phone, as well as all consequences of such operations. When you find that your account with this Website, your login password, financial transaction password, or mobile phone verification code is used by any unauthorized third party, uncover any other problem relating to the security of your account, you shall inform info in a prompt and effective manner, and request LBank.info to temporarily suspend the services to your account with LBank.info. LBank.info shall have the right to take action on your request within a reasonable time; nonetheless, LBank.info does not bear any liability for the consequences that have arisen before such action is taken, including but not limited to any loss that you may sustain. You shall not assign your account with LBank.info to any other person by way of donation, lending, leasing, transfer, or otherwise without the consent of LBank.info.
(3) You shall comply with this agreement and other terms of service and operating rules published and updated by this website at any time.
IV. Trading Rules
1. Browse transaction information
When browsing the transaction information on this website, you should carefully read all the contents contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to price, commission amount, transaction fee, buying or selling direction. You can only click the button to trade after you fully accept all the contents contained in the transaction information.
2. Submit commission
After reviewing the transaction information and confirming that it is correct, you can submit the transaction commission. After you submit the transaction commission, that is, you authorize the website to act as your agent for the corresponding transaction matching, and the website will automatically complete the transaction matching without prior notice to you when there is a transaction meeting your entrusted price.
3. View transaction details
You can view the relevant transaction records through your account.
4. Withdraw / Modify orders
You have the right to cancel or modify the commission at any time before the transaction is concluded.
V. Rights of users
1. The user has the right to choose whether to become a member of LBank.info. If the user chooses to become a registered user of LBank.info, he can create and modify his own nickname. The naming and use of user names and nicknames shall comply with relevant laws and regulations and comply with network ethics, and shall not infringe or be suspected of infringing on the legal rights and interests of others. The legal liabilities and consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the users. LBank.info is not responsible for any review obligations and assumes no responsibility.
2. Users have the right to accept the digital asset trading platform services provided by LBank.info in accordance with this agreement.
3. Users have the right to modify all the modifiable information in their personal accounts, choose their nicknames and enter introductory text, and decide for themselves whether to provide content that is not required.
4. Users have the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by LBank.info.
5. Users have the right to enjoy various other services provided by the LBank.info website according to the regulations of the LBank.info website.
6. The user has the right to terminate the use of the LBank.info service at any time.
7. Users have the right to withdraw the digital asset balance in LBank.info at any time, but they must pay the corresponding withdrawal fee to LBank.info.
8. Users have the right to participate in the LBank.info community and publish articles and opinions that comply with national laws and regulations, and the rules of the LBank.info network community.
VI. Obligations of User
1. The user is responsible for the authenticity, validity, and security of the personal data provided during registration.
2. The user shall not maliciously register the LBank.info account by any means, including but not limited to multiple account registration for the purpose of profit-making, speculation, cashing, winning, etc. Users must not steal other user accounts.
3. When trading at LBank.info, users must not maliciously interfere with the normal conduct of transactions and disrupt the transaction order.
4. The user shall not interfere with the normal operation of LBank.info or interfere with the use of LBank.info services by other users by any technical means or other means.
5. If a user has a lawsuit with other users due to online transactions, LBank.info shall not be required to provide relevant information through judicial or administrative channels.
6. Users are prohibited from using LBank.info in any form as a place, platform, or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of LBank.info, users shall not use the name of this site to engage in any commercial activities, nor may they use LBank.info as a place, platform, or medium for engaging in commercial activities in any form.
7. All information published by users in various forms on LBank.info should comply with relevant laws and regulations of the country and relevant regulations on the website, comply with social public order and good customs, and do not infringe the legal rights and interests of any third party subject, otherwise, the user will bear the resulting All legal consequences, and LBank.info losses suffered as a result, have the right to recover from the user.
8. If the user violates the above rules, LBank.info has the right to take all necessary measures directly, including but not limited to deleting the content posted by the user, canceling the star rating, honor, and virtual wealth obtained by the user on the website, suspend or block the user account, and cancel the Benefits obtained from violations, and even legal liability of users through litigation.
VII. Intellectual Property
1. All intellectual achievements contained in the Services, including, but are not limited to, the Platform’s logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sound, and any combination thereof, the intellectual property rights in the software compilation, relevant source code and software (including applets and scripts) are owned by this Platform. You may not duplicate, modify, copy, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
2. All rights contained in the name of the Services hereunder (including but not limited to goodwill, trademarks, and logos) are owned by the Platform.
3. Any authorized browsing, copying, printing, and dissemination of information content belonging to the LBank.info platform shall not be used for commercial purposes and all use of the information content and any part of it shall include this copyright notice.
4. Upon accepting this Agreement, it shall be deemed that you, on the basis of your own free will, have transferred and assigned exclusively and free of charge to LBank.info. All copyright of any form of information that you publish on LBank.info including but not limited to copyrights, distribution rights, lease rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights, shooting rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights and other transferable rights that copyright owners are entitled to, and LBank.info shall have the right to sue for any infringement on such copyright and obtain full compensation for such infringement.
5. You may not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of this Platform or any other person in the process of using the Services. You may not publish in any manner whatsoever or authorize any other website (and media) to use in any manner whatsoever the information published on this Platform.LBank.info reserves the right to claim compensation from the user if the user performs the above actions and causes losses to the LBank.info website.
VIII. Special Statement
Where the Platform fails to provide the services or delays in providing such services due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connectivity failures, errors in computer, communications, or other systems, power failures, weather conditions, unexpected accidents, industrial actions, labor disputes, revolts, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, failure on the part of banks or other partners, the collapse of the digital asset market, actions by government, judicial or administrative authorities, other acts that are not within our control or beyond our inability to control, or due to causes on the part of third parties. LBank.info shall not assume any responsibility for such failure to provide service or delay in providing services, or for the resultant loss you may sustain as a result of such failure or delay.
In order to maintain a good reputation in the market and to comply with the unique regulatory requirements of some jurisdictions, we have decided not to serve customers from Mainland China, the United States, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, North Korea, or Cuba.
IX. Change and Termination of the Agreement
1. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time, and disclose such amendment by way of announcement on the Website without sending a separate notice to you on your rights. The date when the amendment is made will be indicated on the first page of the amended agreement. The amended agreement will take effect immediately upon announcement on the Website. You shall browse this Website from time to time and follow the information on the time and content of amendments, if any, made to this Agreement. If you do not agree with the amendments, you shall stop using the services offered by this Website immediately; if you continue to use the services offered by this Website, it shall be deemed that you accept and agree to be bound by the amended agreement.
2. Termination of the agreement
1) This website has the right to cancel the user's account in accordance with this agreement, and this agreement shall terminate on the date of account cancellation.
2) This Website shall have the right to terminate all services offered by this Website to you in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall terminate on the date of termination of all services offered by this Website to you.
3) After the termination of this Agreement, you do not have the right to require this Website to continue to provide you with any service or perform any other obligation, including but not limited to, requesting this Website to keep or disclose to you any information in your former original account or to forward to you or any third party any information therein that is not read or sent.
4) The termination of this Agreement shall not prevent the observant party from demanding the breaching party assume other liabilities.
1. Scope of application
1) When the user registers an LBank.info account, the personal registration information provided by the user according to the requirements of LBank.info, including but not limited to identity card information;
2) When the user uses the LBank.info service or accesses the LBank.info website, LBank.info automatically receives and records the server value on the user's browser, including but not limited to data such as IP address and webpage records requested by the user;
3) Relevant data collected by LBank.info for users' transactions in LBank.info, including but not limited to records of bids and purchases;
4) LBank.info shall obtain personal information through legal channels.
2. Use of information
LBank.info will not sell or lend the user's personal information to anyone without the user's prior permission. LBank.info also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate the personal information of users by any means.
3. Information protection
LBank.info shall keep the user identity information and transaction information confidential, and shall not provide user identity information and transaction information to any unit or individual, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
1.LBank.info complies with and enforces the "Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Fund Raising (Financial Institutions) Regulations" and relevant provisions of the International Anti-Money Laundering Law, and conducts user identification, user identification data, and transaction record retention systems, and reports of large and suspicious transactions system.
2. When the users register, change transaction passwords or withdraw passwords, they should provide and upload a copy of the ID card, and LBank.info will identify and compare the ID card information provided by the user. LBank.info has reasonable reasons to suspect when users register with a false identity, we have the right to refuse to register or delete an already registered account.
3. LBank.info refers to relevant provisions such as the "Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Fund Raising (Financial Institutions) Regulations" and maintains records of large-value transactions and suspected money-laundering transactions. When regulators require records of large-value transactions and suspicious transactions, this website shall report to the regulatory agency.
4. LBank.info keeps user identification information and records of large-value transactions and suspicious transactions, assists according to law and cooperates with judicial authorities and administrative law enforcement agencies in cracking down on money laundering activities, and assists judicial authorities, customs, taxation and other departments to query, freeze and deduct user’s deposits (including but not limited to cash, tokens, etc.) according to laws and regulations.
5. In order to ensure the security of user assets, the name of the deposit must be the same as the real-name authentication name.
XII. Risk Warning
1. You should understand the nature of the transaction and the degree of risk that you are facing before you begin to trade. You must carefully consider whether this type of transaction is suitable for you based on your own investment experience, purpose, financial resources, and risk tolerance.
2. Digital asset trading has extremely high risks. To participate in digital asset trading, users should control the risk on their own, evaluate the value and investment risk of digital asset investment, and bear the economic risk of losing all the investment.
3. This website does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of the relevant market analysis, market analysis, etc. For this information or suggestions that you have or obtain from the introducer or any other organization and employee, this website cannot control, nor support or guarantee its accuracy or completeness with respect to the transaction, and all risks arising there shall be borne by you, without any involvement with us.
4. When the police, court, and other authorities present corresponding investigation documents and require this website to cooperate with the investigation of designated users or take measures to seal, freeze, or transfer user accounts, this website will assist in providing the corresponding information like user data according to the requirements of public security agencies, or take appropriate action. This site does not take any responsibility for the leakage of user privacy, the inoperability of the account, and the losses caused by it.
5. Due to the formulation or modification of relevant laws, regulations, and regulatory documents, the transaction of digital assets is suspended or prohibited, and the economic losses caused thereby shall be entirely borne by the user.
XIII. Liability for Breach of Contract
1. Breach by LBank.info or the user of this agreement constitutes a breach of contract, and the breaching party shall bear the liability for breach of contract to the contracting party.
2. If LBank.info causes losses due to false, incomplete, or inaccurate information provided by users, LBank.info has the right to request users to compensate LBank.info for losses.
3. If the user violates the laws and regulations of this agreement, and engages in illegal activities in LBank.info or the use of LBank.info services, LBank.info has the right to immediately terminate the provision of LBank.info services to it, delete its account, and demand compensation for the losses caused to LBank.info.
4. If the user interferes with the operation of LBank.info by technical means or interferes with the use of LBank.info by other users, LBank.info has the right to delete its LBank.info account immediately and has the right to claim compensation for the losses caused to it.
5. If the user maliciously denigrates the reputation of LBank.info by means of fictitious facts, LBank.info has the right to require users to publicly apologize to LBank.info, and compensate for the losses caused to LBank.info, and have the right to terminate the provision of LBank.info services to them.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed severable without affecting the legal effect of any other provision.
XV. Dispute Resolution
Any disputes between users and LBank.info caused by this agreement or related to this agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiation between the two parties. When negotiation fails, both parties have the right to sue in the people's court where the LBank.info website is located.
XVI. Effectiveness and Interpretation of the Agreement
This agreement takes effect when the user clicks on the LBank.info registration page to register and complete the registration process, obtain an LBank.info account number and password, and is binding on LBank.info and the user.
1. Scope of application
1) When the user registers the LBank.info account, the personal registration information provided by the user in accordance with the requirements of the LBank.info, including but not limited to identity card information;
2) When the user uses the LBank.info service or accesses the LBank.info website, the LBank.info network automatically receives and records the server value on the user's browser, including but not limited to data such as IP address and web page records requested by the user;
3) Relevant data collected by LBank.info on users' transactions on LBank.info, including but not limited to records of bids and purchases;
4) Personal information of other users obtained by LBank.info through legal channels.
Use of information
LBank.info.com will not sell or lend the user's personal information to anyone unless the user's permission is obtained in advance. LBank.info does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate the personal information of users by any means.
LBank.info keeps the user identity information and transaction information confidential and does not provide user identity information and transaction information to any unit or individual unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
The cryptocurrency market is highly speculative, and different cryptocurrencies also have various risks, such as skyrocketing, plummeting, market manipulation, and technical defects in trading varieties. LBank.info only provides a free online exchange platform for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. It does not bear any responsibility for review, guarantee, and compensation for the investment value of cryptocurrency. All asset losses caused by cryptocurrency transactions on LBank.info are uniform. It is the responsibility of the user. LBank.info and investors on LBank.info agree as follows:
1. You should understand the nature of the transaction and the level of risk you are facing before you begin to trade. You must carefully consider whether such transactions are suitable for you based on your own investment experience, purpose, financial resources, and risk tolerance.
2. Digital asset trading has extremely high risks. To participate in digital asset trading, users should control the risk by themselves, evaluate the value and investment risk of digital asset investment, and bear the economic risk of losing all investment.
3. This website does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of the relevant market analysis, market analysis, etc. For this information or suggestions that you have or will obtain from the introducer or any other organization and employee, this website cannot control, nor support or guarantee its accuracy or completeness with respect to the transaction, and all risks arising therefrom shall be borne by you, without any involvement with us.
4. When a competent authority, on the strength of relevant investigation warrant, requires the Platform to cooperate with it in investigating any specific User thereof or to adopt such measures against the User’s account as closing or freezing such account or transferring assets from such account, this Website shall, after verifying the validity and authenticity of such warrant, provide the authority with relevant data of the User or carry out corresponding operations, so as to assist the investigation in accordance with the requirements of such competent authority. The Platform does not assume any responsibility for any direct or indirect loss that the User may sustain due to any disclosure of the User's privacy, or the User’s inability to operate his/her/its account due to such investigation.
5. Due to the formulation or modification of relevant laws, regulations, and normative documents, the transaction of digital assets is suspended or prohibited, and the economic losses caused thereby shall be entirely borne by the user.
If you cannot accept the above agreement, please do not trade on LBank.info.
Find us on:
Medium : https://medium.com/LBank
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.