LBank's overall profit from October 01 to October 15: 140,607.48 USDT, Including:
Commissions on Spot Trading: 87,459.06 USDT
Commissions on Futures: 21,818.4 USDT
Finance profit: 31,330.02 USDT
Repurchased Amount: 112,485.984 USDT= 140,607.48 USDT*0.8
Quantity Released: 1,710 LBK
*The 76th repurchase will be completed during October 18 to October 31, after which the specific data of repurchase and burning will be announced on the 77th Bi-weekly Report. 50 percent of the repurchased LBK since then will be burned, and the other half will be held by the LBank team.
Bulletin of the 75th Repurchase
Repurchase Time: October 03 to October 15
Average Repurchase Price: 0.0172 USDT/LBK
Repurchase Amount: 112,512.136 USDT
Burning Quantity: 3,270,701.627 LBK
Quantity belonging to the team: 3,270,701.627 LBK
*Note: The on-chain data will be updated by October 20.
- LBank launched GTN Twitter Airdrop, share 1,000 USDT.
- LBank launched FWC Twitter Airdrop, share 15,000,000,000,000 FWC.
- LBank launched LOOP Net buying competition and give $10,000 LOOP.
- LBank launched EDAT Trading competition and give $8,000 EDAT.
- LBank launched BXEN Deposit competition and give $2,000 BXEN.
- Meme Contest With #LBank Logo, $500 Reward Up for Grabs.
- LBank launched $HT Deposit & Trade competition to share 3,000 USDT.
- LBank launched BIO&DST Net-buying Competition with Unlimited Prize Pool.
- LBank launched TPY flexible staking with 12% annualized yield.
- LBank launched LOOP fixed staking with 30% annualized yield.
BRG, RED 2 AMAs, equivalent to 4,000 USDT;
The 160th (September 26-October 02) community nodes were 27, with a total of 650 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.016USDT, equivalent to 11.18 USDT.
The 161st (October 03-October 09) community nodes were 27, with a total of 570 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.016USDT, equivalent to 9.975 USDT.
The 162nd (October 10-October 16) community nodes were 27, with a total of 490 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.016USDT, equivalent to 7.84 USDT.
From October 01 to October 15, 0 LBKs were released from users' lock-up positions.
- Data authentication and frequency limit service adjustment.
- Refactoring and development of asset center module.
- Split the message center service module.
- App wake-up, merchant advertising, language adaptation and other function optimization.
- The spot wallet launched 22 assets including ARMYP, TAMA, ALF, IRE, CEB, NUR, GXE, ABEY, BST, SPLC, GMX, EXN, XEN, etc.
Find us on:
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: email@example.com, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.