LBank's overall profit from February 1 to February 15: 103,588.56 USDT, Including:
Commissions on Spot Trading: 58,105.10 USDT
Commissions on Futures: 13,547.46 USDT
Finance profit: 31,936 USDT
Repurchased Amount: 82,870.848 USDT=103,588.56 USDT*0.8
Quantity Released: 1,020 LBK
*The 84th repurchase will be completed during February 18 to February 28, after which the specific data of repurchase and burning will be announced on the 85th Bi-weekly Report. 50 percent of the repurchased LBK since then will be burned, and the other half will be held by the LBank team.
Bulletin of the 83rd Repurchase
Repurchase Time: February 4 to February 15
Average Repurchase Price: 0.012 USDT/LBK
Repurchase Amount: 90,352.552 USDT
Burning Quantity: 3,764,689.666 LBK
Quantity belonging to the team: 3,764,689.666 LBK
*Note: The on-chain data will be updated by February 22.
- LBank launched MOB deposit activity, share $1,000 MOB.
- LBank launched APE deposit activity, share $1,000 APE.
- LBank launched CORE deposit activity, share $5,000 CORE
- LBank launched BLUR deposit activity, share $3,000 BLUR.
- LBank launched ENT Twitter Airdrop, share $5,000 ENT
- LBank launched VOLT Twitter Airdrop, share $4,000 VOLT
- LBank launched LBank Grid Trading Competition, share $5,000 USDT
- LBank launched VOLT Trading competition and give $6,000 VOLT!
- LBank launched FIEF Trading competition and give $6,000 FIEF!
- LBank launched BALTO Trading competition and give $10,000,000 BALTO!
- LBank launched EPIX flxed staking with 90% annualized yield.
- LBank launched JEN flxed staking with 60% annualized yield.
- LBank launched CSC flxed staking with 5% annualized yield.
LGC, MTVT AMA, equivalent to 3,500 USDT;
The 178th (January 30-February 5) community nodes were 27, with a total of 580 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.0122 USDT, equivalent to 7.076 USDT.
The 179th (February 6-February 12) community nodes were 27, with a total of 440 LBKs released in a single week, at the price of 0.0115 USDT, equivalent to 5.06 USDT.
From February 1 to February 15, 0 LBKs were released from users' lock-up positions.
Optimize the stability of futures products and the export function of transaction records;
Fix the problems of trading pair icons, K-line display, and savings rate of return, etc;
Adjust the business functions to meet the needs of Brazil, South Korea market, etc;
Optimize the push notifications function of various mobile devices;
- Spot wallet lists KAVA, LGC, WBX, BLZ, RIA, PSI, FIS, CXS, CORE, FRA, MARS, GHUB, CGU, BLUR and 31 other kinds of assets.
Click here to download for iOS or Android
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: email@example.com, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service. We also welcome you to join LBank official English community to discuss the latest issue (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.
Article is closed for comments.