1. LBank has launched a coin lending service, which provides LBank users with long/short leverage trading tools.
2. The maximum number of coins that a user can borrow is determined by the leverage multiplier, LBank's user level and other factors, and is 5x.
3. LBank provides risk management services for the leveraged trading of the borrowing users, and monitors and manages the risk of the users' leveraged accounts in LBank.
4. By using leveraged trading, the borrowing user unconditionally authorizes LBank to take risk control actions such as reducing positions on behalf of the user in case of risk (total account assets/liabilities ≤ 105%) or even closing positions completely.
5. When using borrowed assets for leveraged trading, the User shall comply with the provisions of the LBank Leveraged Trading Related Business Rules (effective 3.26.2019 16:00).
6. When using leveraged trading, users shall comply with relevant national laws and ensure that the source of trading assets is legal and compliant.
7. When using leveraged trading, users should be fully aware of the risks of investing in digital assets and the risks of leveraged trading, operate with caution and act within their means.
8. Users agree that all investment operations conducted in LBank represent their true investment intentions and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits associated with their investment decisions.
9. The user agrees that fees and other related costs may be incurred when borrowing coins and leveraging transactions, and agrees to pay the corresponding fees in accordance with the requirements published on the platform.
10. The user agrees that LBank reserves the right to perform risk control operations such as position reduction, position closing, automatic repayment, etc. in case of risk in the leveraged account, and unconditionally accepts the final result of the transaction.
11. LBank reserves the right to suspend or terminate the leveraged trading business, and the LBank platform may suspend or terminate the leveraged trading business at any time if necessary.
Find us on:
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.