For the safety of your assets, it is strongly recommended that you perform mobile phone number binding, real-name authentication and fund password settings (different from login passwords)
After the security settings, your single-day withdrawal limit will increase:
- Bind the secondary verification (Google Authenticator), after completion, you will get an additional 3BTC withdrawal amount;
- Create a fund password, and you will get an additional 1BTC withdrawal amount after setting;
- Open KYC real-name authentication, after passing the authentication, you will get an additional 10BTC withdrawal amount;
- Bind your mobile phone, you will get an extra 1BTC withdrawal amountafter completion;
- After completing the advanced certification, you will get an additional 15BTC withdrawal
How to set up security：
- Find the security settings；
- Find the security settings;Click to enter Security;
Now comes to the security settings page.
- How to bind a mobile phone or bind an email
Find the Email option/phone option → click Unbounded → enter the email/phone number → click Send to obtain the email/mobile verification code → click Send to obtain the email/mobile verification code → click Confirm to complete the email/mobile binding.
- How to bind Google authentication:
- Find Google authenticator in the security center→click Unbounded;
- Download Google Authenticator;
IOS can be downloaded in the App store.
Android can be downloaded on Google play.
If you have already downloaded it, you can skip it directly.
You can scan the QR code for binding verification through Google Authenticator or import Google verification through Key.
Enter your Key or scan the code → get the email/mobile verification code → click Confirm to complete the Google verification binding
- How to set fund password:
Find Fund password in the security settings→click Unbounded→set your fund password→set your fund password again→get your email / mobile phone verification code→Set Up to complete the fund password setting.
- How to modify the login password:
Find the security settings→click Fund password→set your login password→set your login password again→click Send to get the email/mobile verification code→click Confirm to complete the login password modification.
- How to completeKYC:
Find the security settings and click ID Verification to enter the KYC page.
Fill in your name → enter your ID number → fill in your date of birth → click Next Step
Upload the front side of your ID → upload the back side of your ID → upload your personal photo → click Submit to complete the KYC verification.
- How to complete the advanced verification:
Enter security settings→click Authentication→select country→upload your personal photo→click submit to complete advanced authentication.
Jump to the page and select the country and region.
- How to modify/reset the fund password:
Find Fund password→click Setting→set your fund password→re-enter your fund password→get your email/mobile verification code and enter it→enter the Google verification code, click confirm to complete the fund password setting.
Note: The fund password cannot be the same with the login password. The password must be 8-20 digits, letters + numbers, special characters are supported! @#$%^&*(), click confirm to complete the fund password setting.
Note: You will not be able to withdraw cash or conduct C2C transactions within 24 hours after changing the fund password.
- What to do if you forget your login password:
Open the APP and click forget password → set a new login password → enter the new login password again →
Obtain the email/mobile verification code and enter → agree the terms → click Sign up to complete the login password retrieval.