The Beginners' Tasks is officially going live on LBank! Join in and complete the tasks to receive BTC, USDT, and other rewards.
1. App: Open the app and find the [Bonus Center] on the home page.
2. Web: Log in https://www.lbank.site/task.html and join.
This activity, lasting for 30 days, is only available to users who sign up after 12:00 (UTC+8) on September 6, 2021, and each newly registered user has the one and only chance to participate.
1. Completed tasks will be confirmed the next day, and so does the rewards distribution.
2. Users shall complete spot trading tasks before completing the task set for the Futures bonus.
How to use your rewards:
- Cashback rewards
1. The rewards will be sent to your [Spot Wallet- BTC] during 0:00-1:00 (UTC+8) the next day after you click on [Use Now] in [My Coupons].
2. The amount of rewarded BTC is equivalent to 5 USDT, accurate to 8 decimal places.
- Cashback Card
1. Spot transaction fees will be cashed back to your [Spot Wallet- USDT] during 0:00-1:00 (UTC+8) the next day;
2. The maximum cash-back amount is written on your card and will be deducted automatically until no amount is left or the card expired;
3. Please noted that cashback will be denominated by USDT and LBank will not be responsible for any compensation for any loss caused by the real-time exchange rate.
- Finance Bonus:
1. Bonus for LBank Earning will be sent to [Finance- Bonus];
2. The minimum investment amount for LBank Earning should be no less than 200 USDT and interests generated will be sent during 15:00-16:00(UTC+8) the next day, which can be withdrawn and lasted for 30 days;
3. No interest will be generated if the invested amount is less than 200 USDT, and the bonus will be invalid.
- Futures Bonus
1. Futures Bonus will be sent automatically to [Futures-bonus] during 0:00-1:00(UTC+8) the next day.
2. Interested generated from Futures bonus can be withdrawn.
1. No cheating in any ways will be allowed, and once found, the relevant account will be frozen.
2.LBank reserves the right in its final interpretation of this activity and in its sole discretion to adjust or change the tasks and rewards in line with the broad market.