Dear LBank users：
To benefit the LBK community, LBank will launch the "LBK Thursday Go " on Oct.14, and 50,000 USDT equivalent ATOM will be sold at a 20% discount. The rules are as follows:
Subscription time：16:00-18:00 on Oct.14, 2021 (UTC+8)
Purchase Supply：50,000 USDT equivalent ATOM
Subscription Currency： USDT
Subscription Mode: weighted average allocation
Participation Condition: Users need to complete the KYC Verification.The LBK holding amount ≥ 50,000 LBK.
Purchase Price Algorithm: The subscription price will be calculated based on the average ATOM price within three days before the sale. Assuming the price is 1 ATOM =33.72 USDT, then the calculation result of 20%-off ATOM is 1 ATOM=26.98 USDT，1 USDT=0.037 ATOM
Maximum Subscription Amount: The maximum subscription limit for eligible users is 2,000 USDT per person.
LBank will announce the subscription result within 2 hours after the end of the subscription. The USDT for the subscription will be deducted. The actual subscription amount will be calculated within 2 hours and the following processing will be completed:
1. Deduct the USDT from the actual subscription;
2. Return the rest of USDT except for the deducted USDT;
3. Complete the distribution of the subscribed token.
The actual subscription amount of an account = (the effective subscription amount of the account) / (the total subscription amount of the whole platform on the same day) * (the total amount of tokens available for sale on the same day)
Users need to complete KYC Verification and the following countries & regions are not supported in this event: Belarus, the Republic of the Congo, Iran, mainland China, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and United States Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
* 「LBK Thursday Go」 is a high-risk investment method, investors should participate rationally and guard against investment risks. LBank is not responsible for any investment behavior such as guarantee, compensation, etc.;
* The final interpretation of the activity belongs to LBank.