Dear LBank Users:
To celebrate the listing of BBC, LBank will launch the "BBC Time-Limited Q&A" at 11:00 (UTC + 8) on April 20, 2020 to share 14,400 BBC. The details are as follows：
Activity time: April 20, 2020-April 24, 2020
Participation conditions: Users need to have an LBank account and complete the KYC Verification.
Daily Duration for Q&A: 11:00am-12:00am, 04:00pm-05:00pm, 07:00pm-08:00pm
Rules of Activity:
1. LBank will open relevant answering channels in the community by publishing posters every day, and open answering channels at a fixed time every day for users to participate in Q&A.
2. The user need to enter the Q&A form to answer the question by scanning the QR code, and submit the form to get the opportunity to share reward for answering the question;
3. There are a total of three rounds of this activity. April 20-April 21 is the first round, April 22-April 23 is the second round, and April 24 is the third round. There will be five questions in each round.
Prize pool of each round is divided into three levels: The First Prize，The Second Prize and The Third Prize.
4.Answer links：First round answer link：http://lbank-lbk.mikecrm.com/xbiw3mS
Second round answer link：http://lbank-lbk.mikecrm.com/YgWpkuZ
Third round answer link：http://lbank-lbk.mikecrm.com/OkldZ8c
The First Prize:
Each user who answers all 5 questions correctly can share 2,500 BBC.
The Second Prize:
Each user who answers 4 questions correctly can share 1,500 BBC.
The Third Prize:
Each user who answers 1-3 questions correctly can share 800 BBC.
1. In order to ensure the fairness of the activity, each KYC account has only one chance to share the prize pool per round;
2. Multiple submissions are not allowed in this activity. If a user submits a form multiple times, the form submitted for the first time shall prevail. LBank reserves the right to disqualify accounts for malicious cheating.
3. The reward will be distributed within 30 working days after the end of the activity;
4. The final interpretation right of the activity belongs to LBank.
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBankinfo.