1. How to subscribe for LBank's demand deposit?
You can get demand revenue by clicking Participation directly on the demand deposit generation page.
2. What are the advantages of LBank's demand deposit generation?
The digital currency participating in the demand deposit of LBank is no different from the previous deposit on the exchange, and can be traded or withdrawn at any time without any complicated operations.
3. How does LBank's demand deposit guarantee users' revenue?
All the profits of the demand deposit are derived from the arbitrage strategy of Binance, Huobi, OKEX and BITMEX by a number of professional quantitative institutions. In addition, the participating quantization institutions are required to pay inferior funds. In the event of a loss or insufficient revenue, the inferior funds are used to protect the safety of user assets. When the inferior funds are insufficient, LBank will directly force the liquidation.
4. How to calculate the demand deposit revenue of LBank?
The revenue from the demand deposit is derived from the actual arbitrage of the quantitative institution. In the first month, LBank subsidizes revenue to 10% annually.
5. How often is the demand deposit revenue of LBank issued?
The revenue will be distributed on T+2 days after the user participates in the interest generation of the currency, and will be distributed once every day before 18:00.
6. Are there any additional management fees for LBank's demand deposit?
LBank does not charge any management fees for the demand deposit business.
7. How to redeem the demand deposit of LBank?
The demand deposit is no need to redeem, and the user's assets can be arbitrarily traded or withdrawn. LBank will distribute the revenue according to the actual situation of the daily snapshot.
8. If the user participates in the demand deposit of LBank's and meets the interest date requirement but less than 24 hours, how is the revenue calculated?
LBank will distribute the revenue based on the snapshot of the asset on the day. If it is less than 24 hours, it may receive full revenue or zero revenue.
9. If the user participates in the demand deposit of LBank and simultaneously has a pending order on LBank, will the revenue be affected?
Except for the actual transfer of assets (such as the completion of a transaction or the a withdrawal ), all other actions have no effect on revenue.
Click here to download for iOS or Android
Find us on:
If you have problems, please contact LBank official email: email@example.com, and we will provide sincere, friendly and immediate service for you. We also welcome you to join LBank.info official English community to discuss the latest issue, (Telegram): https://t.me/LBank_en.
I have ever been here and register it today How to start
Please sign in to leave a comment.